Flat Rock (Asheville, NC) – Weekend Immersion Event with Rob Wergin
When: March 20th – 22nd, 2020
Where: Sanctuary in the Pines @ Highland Lake (address and map below)
Cost: $540.00 for Weekend Workshop
During this healing weekend with Rob Wergin, you will experience multiple hands-on healing experiences and Divine Light transmissions, creating the opportunities to clear old patterns, experiences, and beliefs. This process releases physical, mental, and emotional discomfort, as well as pain, disease and addictions, and you will re-connect with your true expression.
Each of us retains the energy of our lineage, past lives, and this life’s experiences. Unless those experiences emerged from love, they often cause energetic stagnation (blockage) in the mind and body. These blockages lead to disease, dysfunction, distress, disconnection, or despair in our lives. When reconnecting to Divine energy, our mind and body are filled with unconditional love and light and balance is restored, blockages and stagnation are released, old wounds are healed, dis-ease is dismissed, and many aspects of life are transformed.
Additionally, through lectures, discussions, and shared explorations, you will restore and maintain a joyful healing connection with the Divine which allows you to continue your journey of re-connection and wellness. You return home with a renewed connection to Divine energy and a healthy, vibrant body, mind, and spirit.
Does not include accommodations. Options are listed below.
- Includes light snacks, tea, and juices on Friday evening.
- Includes organic lunch buffet included on Saturday 12:00 noon.
- Event located in beautiful wooded area on a private lake.
- Quartz crystal mountains surround the event area.
- Lodging options ranging from $50 per night in the beautiful retreat house to exquisite lakeside homes. These rooms must be reserved through Jane. Her number is below.
- Organic farm-to-table restaurant on site or prepare your own meals in group private kitchen.
- Close to Asheville Regional Airport & Greenville-Spartanburg Airport.
- For other meal options go to: http://hlinn.com/seasons.
Payment in full is required at the time of registration. If you need to make payment arrangements please contact Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of the daily schedule:
– Welcoming reception from 5:00 – 6:00 pm with light snacks and tea included. Please plan to attend.
– Event begins promptly at 6:00 pm and concludes approximately 8:30 pm.
– Event begins promptly at 9:30 am.
– Break for lunch from 12:30 until 2:30 pm – organic lunch buffet included.
– Event begins at promptly at 2:30 and concludes approximately 4:30 pm.
– Event begins at 9:00 am. Concludes 12:00 noon.
There are three lodging options for staying on site for the event:
1.The Sanctuary in the Pines offers rooms in the retreat house for $55 per night per person. Descriptions of the rooms can be found here (http://www.sanctuaryinthepines.com/retreathouse.php). Please contact Jane (email@example.com) to book one of these rooms. (female occupancy only)
2. Highland Lake Cove offers “camping” cabins (with real beds, linens, electricity, A/C, heat, and shared bath houses) for $50 per person per night. Please contact Jane (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book one of these rooms.
3. Vacation rental cottages are also available on the property. Check here (http://highlandlake.net/accommodations.php) for pricing, availability, and contact information for booking. These get booked directly with Highland Lake.
4. Highland Lake Inn & Resort offers accommodations as well. Inquire here: https://hliresort.com/
- March 20, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm