Flat Rock (Asheville, NC) – 3 Day Transformation Event with Rob Wergin
Experience 3 days with Rob Wergin in Flat Rock, NC. During this weekend with Rob, we experience multiple hands-on healing experiences and divine light transmissions to clear old patterns, experiences, and beliefs. This process releases physical, mental, and emotional discomfort, as well as pain, and once again we connect with our true expression.
When: September 1st – 3rd, 2018
Where: Sanctuary in the Pines @ Highland Lake (address and map below)
Cost: $360.00 for entire weekend.
- Light snacks, tea, and juices included on Saturday evening.
- Organic lunch buffet included on Sunday 12:00 noon.
- Event located in beautiful wooded area on a private lake.
- Quartz crystal mountains surround the event area.
- Lodging options ranging from $50 per night in the beautiful retreat house to exquisite lakeside homes. These rooms must be reserved through Jane. Her email is below.
- Organic farm-to-table restaurant on site or prepare your own meals in group private kitchen.
- Close to Asheville Regional Airport & Greenville-Spartanburg Airport.
Payment in full is required at the time of registration. If you need to make payment arrangements please contact Jane at email@example.com.
Does not include accommodations. Options are listed below.
Includes Saturday snack and Sunday lunch. For other meal options go to: http://hlinn.com/seasons.
Please take note of the daily schedule:
– Welcoming reception from 5:00 – 6:00 pm with light snacks and tea included. Please plan to attend.
– Event begins promptly at 6:00 pm and concludes approximately 8:30 pm.
– Event begins promptly at 9:00 am.
– Break for lunch from 12:00 until 2:30 pm – organic lunch buffet included.
– Event begins at promptly at 2:30 and concludes approximately 5:30 pm.
– Event begins at 9:00 am. Concludes 12:00 noon.
There are three lodging options for staying on site for the event:
The Sanctuary in the Pines offers rooms in the retreat house for $55 per night per person. Descriptions of the rooms can be found here (http://www.sanctuaryinthepines.com/retreathouse.php). Please contact Jane (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book one of these rooms.
- Highland Lake Cove offers “camping” cabins (with real beds, linens, electricity, A/C, heat, and shared bath houses) for $50 per person per night. Please contact Jane (email@example.com) to book one of these rooms.
- Vacation rental cottages are also available on the property. Check here (http://highlandlake.net/accommodations.php) for pricing, availability, and contact information for booking.
- September 1, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm