When: April 7 – 9, 2023
Where: Asilomar Conference Grounds, Pacific Grove, CA
Limit Capacity: 125 attendees
Enjoy this Weekend Immersion retreat and stay right on the conference grounds. Details below!
When you book your accommodations with the Asilomar Conference grounds you will receive the May 2023 Monthly Healing Package FREE! (must book under the Wergin group)
ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NEARLY SOLD OUT – BE SURE TO REGISTER TODAY!
READ ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!
ROB WERGIN REGISTRATION HERE
- Multiple one on one hands on healing experiences (at least 4 per person)
- Plus additional surrogate work
- Direct one on one interaction for teachings and healings
- Meditations and Science of Mind treatments with Davon
- Other activities yet to be determined
Weekend Immersion Cost: $495/person
Stay at Asilomar and enjoy beautiful accommodations, your room cost includes all your meals, and access to all that the campus has to offer.
Due to the Immersion schedule we highly recommend staying on the Asilomar campus. This amazing location sits right on the Pacific ocean.
If you stay off campus you will be charged a daily fee to access the property.
Accommodations are filling fast so book your stay at Asilomar quickly!
* If you would like to book a double or triple room I will need to assist with grouping you together, meaning assigning you a roommate. Contact me first prior to booking your room. Asilomar will not do that.
Single Rooms – $309.96/night + $10 per night processing fee
Double Rooms – $206.77/night per person + $10 per night processing fee
Triple Rooms – $176.11/night per person + $10 per night processing fee
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Live event schedule: * Event times are in Pacific Time
- Friday April 7: 11 am to 5 pm*
- Saturday April 8: 10 am to 4 pm**
- Sunday April 9: 9 am to 2 pm**
- ** Additional activities may be scheduled beyond posted hours. Schedule and activities subject to change.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ATTEND.
* Does not include travel expense, accommodation, meals.
This event will NOT be live streamed on Zoom!
Cancellation Policy: 21 day cancellation notice…
Prior to March 16, 2023 – you may cancel for a full refund regardless of circumstance.
After March 16, 2023 – no refunds will be offered. You are entitled to a credit to use for any future sessions.
COVID Refund Policy – no refunds will be offered if this event is postponed due to COVID-related circumstances. If the event is cancelled or postponed due to COVID, or there are COVID-related travel restrictions impeding arrival to the event, or you contract a COVID-related health issue of any kind, you are entitled to a credit to use for any future sessions.